Our Air Conditioner went out and we called A-1 Mechanical to get help. Our service person Brett was OUTSTANDING!
Grand Rapids Air Conditioning Installation
A-1 Mechanical Provides Air Conditioning Installation in Grand Rapids, MI
If you need a new air conditioner in the Grand Rapids, MI, area, A-1 Mechanical Heating & Cooling offers the AC installation services you need.
A-1 has proudly offered professional air conditioning services for Grand Rapids residents and business owners since 2007 and are looking forward to adding another satisfied customer to our list.
Whether you’re installing an AC system in your new home or are looking for an upgrade to replace an outdated or broken system, your A-1 technicians are here to help with Grand Rapids, MI, air conditioning installation.
Why You Might Need a New Air Conditioner
It can be hard to tell whether it’s time to get a new air conditioner installed. Leaving an old or bad AC unit in your Grand Rapids home can lead to skyrocketing energy bills, ineffective heating and cooling and an uncomfortable indoor environment.
Determine if you need a new air conditioner by checking for any of these signs:
Your current AC is old and outdated
If you’ve had your air conditioning system for 10 to 15 years, its functions might be outdated. This is typically a good time to replace it for a new and improved model.
Your AC is not performing as it used to
If you’ve noticed your AC struggling to keep your house cool in the summer, it’s a major sign that your system is not working as it should.
Additionally, a slower flow of air into the home or issues with the thermostat can indicate performance issues.
Your AC is beyond repair
Sometimes, the cost of air conditioning repair is much greater than the value of the system itself. In this case, it’s more affordable to replace with a new air conditioner than try to repair your old one.
Other times, your AC is so broken there’s no hope in repairing it. Either way, it’s time for a new system.
Poor temperature control
When you set your home’s temperature to 74 degrees and it stays at 79, that’s poor temperature control. This issue may also be noticed by a difference of temperatures from room to room.
If you’re struggling to maintain an appropriate indoor temperature, do yourself a favor and get a new system installed.
Your current AC often needs repairs
Over time, air conditioning repair costs can get expensive. If your current AC has cost you a lot over the years, it’s not worth putting any more money toward repairing it. You’re better off with a new air conditioning unit.
Benefits of a New AC Unit
Most Grand Rapids homeowners know that a new AC system will bring about many years of cool, comfortable indoor environments. However, many don’t realize the added perks that come along with upgrading to a new AC.
There are several reasons you should upgrade your air conditioning unit. If you’re considering opting for a new system, here are three major reasons to go for it:
- Up to 40% energy savings. As air conditioners continue to evolve and change over time, they become more efficient in cooling homes and using less energy to do it. If you want to see your monthly electric bills go down, this is one surefire way to do it.
- Increased comfort and cooling. Everyone can benefit from a more comfortable, cool indoor environment. If you’re looking for consistent cooling in the summer, a new air conditioner will increase comfort all around.
- Fewer repairs. Are you tired of calling for AC repairs every few months? A newer AC model will work better, requiring fewer repairs and less stress.
Why Choose A-1 Mechanical?
You have many choices when it comes to air conditioning repair. At A-1 Mechanical Heating & Cooling, we’re not like the other guys. When you work with us, you work with the most professional and experienced air conditioning experts in the Grand Rapids, MI, area.
Here are just a few things that separates A-1 from competition:
- We offer 24/7 emergency service – because AC emergencies can’t wait.
- All of our HVAC technicians are experienced and certified professionals. Many of them are certified by the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA), North American Technician Excellence (NATE), Building Professional Institute (BPI), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Air Conditioning Contractors of America Quality Assured (ACCA-QA).
- We offer financing programs for those who may need it.
- We have received a 4.8/5 stars rating based on 600+ Google reviews.
- We have maintenance plans available to keep your new system in top condition season after season without the hassle of calling in for repairs.
- You receive warranty coverage on your equipment for additional peace of mind.
Contact A-1 Mechanical to Schedule your AC Installation Today
Don’t live with an old, outdated, broken or inefficient air conditioning system. You and your family deserve more indoor comfort than that, and our HVAC technicians are here to provide that for you.
If you’re ready to get a new and improved AC installed in your Comstock Park or Grand Rapids residential home and start living in comfort again, call us today to schedule your installation.
Rest comfortably – A-1 Mechanical keeps your heating and cooling systems in shape, season after season, with our maintenance plans.
Great company to work with. Very responsive 4 yrs after installation. Great technicians. Definitely recommend!!
Fast service. Parts were received in timely manner and installation was prompt. Service was explained and demonstrated its function. Very happy.
I called after hours and spoke to a machine, but they called me back bright and early the next day to set up an appointment. The technician who came out to my home was friendly and worked quickly, and cautioned me about the need for more frequent servicing without giving me a “hard sell” or being pushy.