We, at A-1 Mechanical, pride ourselves on being part of the communities we serve. Our services are critical and to keep you safe we have implemented a ZERO CONTACT service call.
In light of COVID-19, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you some of the policies and procedures that A-1 Mechanical has in place to protect the health and safety of you, our customer, and our team.
Our policies and procedures:
- We have added sanitizing stations in our trucks.
- We have a safety kit for tech that include face masks, rubber gloves, shoe covers.
- We have limited access to our facility to A-1 Mechanical personnel only.
- We have discontinued all large gathering events for the next 30 days.
We encourage our team members, customers, and community to:
- Dry hands with paper towels instead of cloth towels.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home if sick or showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing with disposable tissues and then wash hands.
- Closely monitor and adapt recommendations and guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Please know the wellness and safety of our team and customers continues to be our top priority. If you do have a service-related emergency, we encourage you to continue choosing A-1 Mechanical for your Heating and Air Conditioning needs. It is possible that this will impact our business in other unforeseen ways and we commit to doing our best to minimize the impact. We appreciate your loyalty and trust as a valued customer. We’re here to keep you comfortable.