A-1 Mechanical Heating & Cooling has been a member of the Greater Lansing community for over 35 years, serving our neighbors since 1983. Our company has continued to grow since those first days, we entered the Grand Rapids market in 2006. Since the expansion we’ve added a location in Wyoming, Michigan.
Our continuous growth wouldn’t be possible without the referrals from our existing customers.
Glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all those that encounter A-1 Mechanical.
What We Do
A-1 Mechanical designs and installs indoor home climate solutions.
- Our niche is value engineering, efficiency and relationships.
- We are passionate and dedicated to uphold the commitments we make
- Doing what we committed to do even if it means unexpected sacrifice
- Going above and beyond expectations
- Earning and maintaining trust
- We are committed to our development as individuals and as a team
- We are each responsible for our own success
- Willingness to share what we have learned for the betterment of the team
- Committed to continuous education
- Courage to accept change for improvement
- We work through challenges as we strive for excellence
- Using all available resources when faced with a challenge, we are not afraid to ask for help
- Disciplined to uphold our standards
- Never satisfied, always looking for improvement
- Our foundation is built on long-term relationships
- Availability to share in each other’s joys and concerns without judgement
- Investing time and energy in others
- Grace for each other’s shortcomings
Professional Certifications and Accreditations
To best meet the needs of our residential and commercial customers, A-1 Mechanical Heating & Cooling offers comprehensive heating, cooling, and indoor air quality services. Our service offering includes everything your systems need from their installation to their eventual replacement, with maintenance and repair in between.
In order to deliver the best HVAC products and services to you, we employ the best. Our dedicated staff possesses specialized HVAC training, and many of our team members hold additional certifications from organizations such as:
- NATE (North American Technician Excellence)
- ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America)
- ACCA-QA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America Quality Assured)
- BPI (Building Professional Institute)
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)
A Focus on Customer Satisfaction
One way A-1 Mechanical Heating & Cooling differentiates our company from the rest is through our focus on customer satisfaction. Your satisfaction is the core focus at A-1 Mechanical Heating & Cooling. Whether you need a tune-up, repair or new system, our team will bring relief when you need it most—– be it comfort, improved air quality, or financial assistance.
Our technicians are always prepared – our service fleet is well-stocked with the necessary tools and technology to perform diagnostics as well as the parts needed to complete installations, repairs, and maintenance tune ups right away. We carry a large stock of replacement HVAC components for all major HVAC equipment brands to minimize the wait time between your first call to us and a completed job.
We invite you to explore our products and services, as well as contact us for assistance with your home or business comfort needs.